2.20.2011

Fellows that were in the mood.

Saturday was spent day-trippin in Atlanta with my two brothers, Milo and Miguel. We were visiting our grandpa who migrates from Montreal to this southern cosmopolis to soak up some sunshine (January and February are the darkest and coldest months in Montreal).

By mid-day my brothers decided it would be a good idea to stop by Lenox Mall. 




Most of our time at the mall was spent in the men's section of Zara. There, Milo and Migi tried on jeans that rolled at the bottom, lace up sneakers, and the occasional plaid button down, too. But what really caught my attention, were the cotton t-shirts.

Zara currently has some of the most delicious cotton t's. Soft and airy, you can tell they're the good stuff and are not going to 'ball up' if you wash and dry them one too many times.

Though empty handed, I did hear this tune on the radio...

Grace Kelly; Harlow, Jean
Picture of a beauty queen
Gene Kelly, Fred Astaire Ginger Rogers,
dance on air
They had style, they had grace
Rita Hayworth gave good face
Lauren, Katherine, Lana too
Bette Davis, we love you
Ladies with an attitude
Fellows that were in the mood
Don't just stand there, let's get to it
Strike a pose, there's nothing to it
Vogue, vogue ...


Sometimes all a girl needs is some spontaneous Madonna.

3 comments:

  1. Love....love...love it., can I express myself better? Totally transported is an understatement., life is made of all of these moments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go there now. I've never heard of it but all their clothes look ballin!

    ReplyDelete